Everything is slowly coming together but I guess that is like anyone in a house, baby steps. My dad is going to help with a few things that need to also just get done (not just because we are having Caelyn's party here). I have the office 99.9% done to the way I like it, the TV room is only missing a bookshelf, the dining room is complete (or will be 100% when my Aunt Lisa comes in town for the party to help cover the dining room chairs). Just normal household things that need to be done, but I am super excited to be getting things in better order around the household. It feels like a never ending battle.
15 August, 2009
We are having a party...
Everything is slowly coming together but I guess that is like anyone in a house, baby steps. My dad is going to help with a few things that need to also just get done (not just because we are having Caelyn's party here). I have the office 99.9% done to the way I like it, the TV room is only missing a bookshelf, the dining room is complete (or will be 100% when my Aunt Lisa comes in town for the party to help cover the dining room chairs). Just normal household things that need to be done, but I am super excited to be getting things in better order around the household. It feels like a never ending battle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment