10 August, 2009
Lucas Turns 1!!
So a friend of mine, Jenn N, that I met online during wedding planning (but never met until we had kids) asked me to make a banner for her son's first birthday party after she saw the one I posted on Facebook. Of course I said yes, and I was really excited about the theme she was doing, balloons. I had a lot of fun putting the banner together. Maybe in all my spare time I will start making and selling them. From what I saw online and comparing my supplies cost, I can sell them cheaper than some of the ones I found on esty. Here is one that is cute but I like mine better. And this one is really cute and I know I can make something like this (the price would be right where I would have mine too). I think for Caelyn's party I will be doing something like this to put on her chair!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I nominated you for an award. http://everydaymamadrama.blogspot.com/2009/07/one-lovely-blog-award.html
definitely let us know if you open an etsy store or something. I'll pimp you out where I can and probably use you for our next b-day!
Post a Comment