Pages

18 August, 2009

First Day of School!!!

Today was Chloe's first day of preschool for the 2009-2010 school year. I think I was a little more excited than she was to go. I mean what will I do for the 3 hours she is there?? The possibilities are endless, but I will probably be at the new office with Sabrina.

This year Chloe is in Rm 14 and is a Giraffe. Her teachers are Ms. Debbie and Ms. Day. I know she will have lots of fun and learn so many new things. The best part about school is that she goes with Miss A and Miss O. She was excited to see them today, but not about me leaving. I would have bet money that she would have threw a fit, but she proved me wrong. She only had one issue and that was when I went to leave the first time. Ms. Day came over to "distract" Miss A and Chloe while Megan and I walked out and Chloe, being the smart one she is, caught and and came running. I went back by her for about 30 seconds then snuck out and she didn't even know I left. Can't wait to hear about how the day went and I hope Thursday goes just as smooth.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Big collective AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW