They say if you give a kid a big toy that comes in a big box, they will play with the box more then the toy. Boy is that even true about the boxes you keep your Christmas decorations in. Chloe and Caelyn had so much fun playing with the Tupperware lids to the boxes. Chloe was pushing Caelyn around like she was on a sled. It was so funny. I wish there was a way you could make a flip book online so you could see them in movement but I don't know how.

I have to say the girls are too cute to watch when playing together. They do tend to fight and get on each other's nerves but they get along more then fight right now, and I know that will probably change in the future. The big thing right now is Chloe doesn't know when to quit, so she ends up either hurting Caelyn (on accident of course) or completely ticking her off.
1 comment:
See, kids do NOT need all the gadgets! Keep it simple, get their minds working...and bam...anything can be fun!
Thank you SO much for sharing this!
Post a Comment