Pages

10 December, 2009

Look who Arrived


Santa has sent some special guests to our house to make sure the girls are being good this year. I hear next year they will be a lot more comfortable at our house and will cause all kinds of mischief like what is happening at Miss Olivia and Mr. Mikey & Mr Ryan's house.


For now when Chloe wakes up it is a game to find out where Ooh and Aah are hiding in the house. Sometimes they are together and sometimes they are in different rooms to cover more ground. She thinks it is funny when they are hanging from the kitchen light and then she is curious to why they are in the stockings (of course we told her they must have been cold from traveling all the way to the north pole to report back to Santa).


1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love it!

I hope the girls have fun with them!

Merry Christmas to you and your family!