Chloe helped my parents put up their outside Christmas decorations (and so did Cindy or well she took the pictures). Grandma and Grandpa always let Chloe and Caelyn try new things and I have to say I was totally shocked to see the picture below when I took them off Cindy's camera. My dad doesn't like heights, weird for a man who built houses for so many years, but he really doesn't like it. I mean I know I have seen him on a roof, setting trusses, climbing up ladders, but I was alittle surprised to see he let Chloe go up the ladder with him. Needless to say, no one told me cause I found out via pictures. Dave said he knew but no one decided to tell me. Not that I care though, I mean that's want Grandpa's for right. To let her do new and fun things.


1 comment:
Ok...pick up heart off the floor...wow, you are a cool mom. I just had a heart attack from reading this!
Loved it, glad that the girls are out there trying new things!
Post a Comment