
Mattie was so much fun to play with and we learned alot about Caelyn (Mattie is alittle over 3 months younger that Caelyn). Boy is she a jealous babe. She was not liking that I was holding Mattie for the first few minutes she was there. Caelyn wanted in my arms too. But luckily Daddy came home and was able to snuggle with her. Mattie quickly warmed up and was into all the toys just like our girls. She loved playing with the Fisher Price Little People Farm. I wish I would have taken more pictures but once we got to playing I set the camera down. Dave even joined in the fun ans was playing with the three girls in the toy room.

Mattie did fall in love with one toy of Caelyn's, it was alittle baby doll. She loved that baby doll so much. She would give her kisses and hug on her. It was so cute she wouldn't really put it down. She carried that baby around until she passed out. Because Mattie loved the baby so much, I did send it home with her. It was so cute when I handed her the baby too, she grabbed her and hugged her so tight.

We can't wait for Mattie to come play with us again. And of course it makes us all feel good to know that Amy is getting out of the house too.

We can't wait for Mattie to come play with us again. And of course it makes us all feel good to know that Amy is getting out of the house too.

1 comment:
I am so happy that Mattie came over to play, so Momma could go out! She is too sweet, thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment