Pages

10 December, 2009

Thanksgiving Day

This year we had some extra special guest at Thanksgiving. My Great Aunt Jean and Uncle Gary (Aunt Jean is my Grandpa Walker's youngest sister) came up and spent it with us. Of course my Aunt Lisa and Jennifer came down as well, but I can't remember the last time Aunt Jean and Uncle Gary were actually here for Thanksgiving. I know most years they spend it with my Uncle Gary's family so it was a treat this year. As always, Aunt Cindy, Grandma Parkin, and Grandpa Parkin were there. My mom did a fabulous job with everything too, but she always does. Look at the picture below. Jennifer took it, but I think the walker side can so claim the blond hair and blue eyes Caelyn has inherited. Don't you?
Normally we go see Dave's mom on Thanksgiving but this year we decided to spend the day after with them. It was so nice to not have to go anywhere on Thanksgiving and to only eat one huge meal. I really hope this will be a new tradition as Dave really enjoyed it as well. We were even able to go shopping and get some Christmas presents picked up.
I was so busy visiting and trying to watch the girls, I really didn't get as man pictures as I would like. Go to this link here to check out the slide show Jennifer made from Thanksgiving.



1 comment:

Jenny said...

OMG, look at the two blondies! Simply beautiful! Thank you for sharing!