This was an adventurous day. It started with pictures of the girls in the Christmas outfits and it ended with Caelyn biting her lip open cause Chloe wanted to hold her hand and well Caelyn didn't for the picture. After making sure I didn't need to take her to the hospital for stitches (it was a very deep clean cut I might add), I sat down and almost passed out from the adrenalin rush. So as you can see in the picture above, Caelyn has a fat lip.Then I called Dave to ask if I could just get the girls' pictures with Santa while I was there and there was no line. Of course he is a trooper (and really didn't want to be dragged out to the mall after work to get them) and let me. But note how Santa is holding Caelyn. Does anyone know how to hold a child anymore, this is the second year Santa has done something funny while holding Caelyn. Alright, I admit I should have been looking but I was more worried about getting the picture snapped before she realized some stranger man was holding her. But the "elves" didn't notice he was exposing her skivvies either.

After our pictures we went to mail our letter to Santa. I like to mail ours at Macy's since they donate to the Make a Wish Foundation for each letter they receive. Chloe was really excited to mail our letter. We wrote it the night before, she wrote one herself and made sure she asked Santa to bring something nice for Caelyn, but of course mentioned that she really wanted a pink Mustang for Christmas. Then she asked me to write the letter just in case he couldn't read her writing. Wasn't that thoughtful of her.



1 comment:
cute pics
Post a Comment