The picture below I have to tell you alittle bit about it. We were trying to get Genevieve to sit up more with Chloe "holding" her. Well not even a second after Melissa snapped the picture, Genevieve start going down. It was kinda cute, I am not sure Chloe really knew what she was doing when it came to holding her, but just imagine "timber" with a little one slowly falling down. Neither child was injured in the making of these photos but it was sure cute.
03 June, 2008
Chloe and Genevieve
Okay, so I am about a day behind Melissa on posting this. Sorry! But yesterday Chloe and I visited with Melissa and Genevieve. Well, actually Melissa and I had chiropractor appointments so we just went to hang out at her house afterwards. Chloe always has fun and never wants to leave. Melissa got some great pictures of the girls together. This time they really did "play." We went up in to Genevieve's room (Chloe is obsessed with being up there) and got out some of Genevieve's toys. Even though Genevieve just laid there, Chloe played with blocks and a doll house. It was pretty cute. When Genevieve was laying on her little gym mat (not sure what to call it but it has things that hang down from cloth bars to pat and kick at) Chloe would move the toys around. But of course Chloe was more interested in seeing all of Genevieve's toys.
The picture below I have to tell you alittle bit about it. We were trying to get Genevieve to sit up more with Chloe "holding" her. Well not even a second after Melissa snapped the picture, Genevieve start going down. It was kinda cute, I am not sure Chloe really knew what she was doing when it came to holding her, but just imagine "timber" with a little one slowly falling down. Neither child was injured in the making of these photos but it was sure cute.
The picture below I have to tell you alittle bit about it. We were trying to get Genevieve to sit up more with Chloe "holding" her. Well not even a second after Melissa snapped the picture, Genevieve start going down. It was kinda cute, I am not sure Chloe really knew what she was doing when it came to holding her, but just imagine "timber" with a little one slowly falling down. Neither child was injured in the making of these photos but it was sure cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HaHa! I love it! Your explanation is great! We forgot to add that Genevieve "fell" out of her bouncer seat!!!! Far worse than the timber with Chloe!
Post a Comment