Pages

14 June, 2008

My New Guilty Pleasure

So this past week I helped out our friend by watching her son while she did some work training. And well since she paid me I went ahead and bought a new diaper bag. It was a style I looked at with Chloe but I couldn't talk myself into it. But this time I did. I figured out it that if I use it for 2 yrs it would only cost me about $.19 a day. Well, I have already used it for 4 days so I am way ahead of myself. I know I will need a diaper bag for atleast 2 more years with the little one on the way. And I have to say this bag rocks. One lady has already asked me where I got my "fun purse" at, needless to say she was shocked when I told her it was a diaper bag.

The Inside as 4, yes for compartments that will hold wipes, diapers, burp clothes, bottles, or whatever my heart desires while the entire bottom can be filled with extra outfits and what nots. The outside pouches are nice too. One of them has a wallet area where right now I am storing advil, diaper creams, and other nick nak meds I might need for Chloe. It comes tiwh a changing pad and stroller straps. These stroller straps are way nicer than the ones from my other bag and alot easier to use. Yes it is a little "girl" but Dave will have to do cause I love this bag!!! Oh and to mention it was made with all "green" material!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where did you get that bag? I love it!

Unknown said...

Very cute bag! I love it.