20 July, 2008
Mini Demo Began and ended
We have pulled the carpet up in the room. Well Dave did the majority of it, but I tried. I just could only get on side up. I think Dave loosened that side for me..lol. So I have been working on getting all the darn staples out of the hardwood, the guy that laid the carpet down I think had an infatuation with the staple gun. But hopefully tomorrow I will have them all out and the floor guy will call and let me know when they will be here. I also need to either borrow from my aunt or go to Lowes to purchase something to help get the tack strips up. They look like mini pry bars, but I don't know what they are called. Here is the progress pictures. (Oh and I think I have a splinter in my butt from scooting on the floor. I felt something got up and pulled little wood piece out of my pants. So I quickly went and got a towel to scoot around on.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Doesn't it feel good once the carpet is gone?
It's looking great!
Post a Comment