Pages

13 July, 2008

Probably a "little" mean...

But seriously

"I have the most horrible dry eyes right now.. does anyone know if Visine is safe??Thanks!"

That was a question on one of the pregnancy boards I tend to lurk. What the hell? Okay can I just ask what kind of crack some pregnant girls use? Go back ans read here because I will say it again, how the heck did I survive in my mother's womb. How did you the reader survive? Seriously people. Seriously.


That is all I would like to say. Oh that and maybe I should start a blog on the lines of this one except make it along the lines of the stupid pregnancy questions on Earth. Go ahead and comment if you would like me to start it, cause I am extremely tempted.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Write a blog about pregnancy questions! I would love to read it!